February 4 we released a whole set of coordinating products that go with the free Sale-A-Bration (SAB) sets. Lovely new paper and dies that match the stamp sets.
Here's a project we will make February 13 at my house in Maine. It takes a few layers but it's fun and easy to make. Here are the steps.
1. Cut out the inside of the Memories and More Cards and stamp Happy Birthday 6-7 times using Sahara Sand
2. Stamp the cake twice. The first cake color in the cake tiers. The other cake color in the flowers and leaves. I used Daffodil Delight blends and Soft Sea Foam blends for the flowers and Petal Pink light and dark for the cake.
3. Die cut out the cake and the flowers (I love that these layer!). For the cake, remove the stamped stand (we replace with a larger die cut stand. Can you see this above.. the little stand is snipped off.
4. Die cut some flowers in sea foam, the stand and tiny leaves in Silver Foil
5. Position your cake stand first and add with dimensionals.
6. Now add some snail above your stand and adhere 2 pieces of about 4" of petal pink ribbon - can you see the snail above the stand?
7. Now add the cake with dimensionals, and add the flowers with dimensionals.
8. Insert the Sea Foam leaves and the silver leaves.
9. Finally put dimensions on the card, and add this top layer.
10. The envelop matches... this is a special card, not sure I'd make 20 of these but so pretty. Perfect also for a wedding or anniversary when you stamp "celebrate" instead of "happy birthday"
I love to copy samples, my copies don't need to be exact but it helps my team and customers see a sample "come to life". Below is the Stampin Up design (they used a gold stand, colored their white ribbon with sea foam marker and hand cut the "celebrate"... me I don't fussy cut!!)
We will make this Feb 13 - be sure to RSVP to me MaryKate@MaryKateScott.com
All these lovely products are in my online store. Don't forget the best deal of all.. if you are at or close to $99... membership with Stampin Up is available for $99 - and for $99 plus tax (no shipping) you get:
$125 of any product from any catalog - you choose
A stamp set of your choice
A mini cutter and a sampler set of 6 x 6 DSP
A Paper Pumpkin
And... best of all ... your subsequent purchases are 20% off.
If you let your membership drop, no problem, there's no further obligation beyond this $99
Email me with questions!
happy crafting MaryKate