This week I have several projects made using our wonderful new Sale-A-Bration items.
The card uses this Daffodil paper - it is a winner! One of the sheets is perfect to split into 6 card fronts from a single sheet of designer paper. This quick card has a wow factor just by adding the butterflies and twine! The greeting comes from the Daffodil set in the new catalog. #SimpleStamping is fun!
We did a virtual launch for our catalog and recorded to a Facebook page. Here's a link to the group, feel free to join us.
Also on that Facebook site:
There's a video on this page, showing you all the SAB projects, I'm posting on all week. Here's a link to the video click here to see the video with 4 SAB projects
Daffodil Easter Blessings Card Dimensions
1. Daffodil paper is 4 x 5 ¼ (there are several options)
2. Wrap about 36” with twine
3. Add to a Vanilla base 5 ½ x 8 ½
4. Add a greeting – I cut the Flirty Flamingo in half to create a shadow with the Lovely Label punch
5. Stamp the greeting and add to the Flamingo shape
6. Add the small butterflies to the card
SStamp inside or add designer paper inside or on the envelope
Sale-A-Bration is a twice a year promotion where you get to choose a stamp set or designer paper when you spend $50. You can see this SAB catalog of choices by clicking on the Tab (above) on Shopping, Deals and Catalogs.
Happy to send you a catalog, answer your questions, please reach out MaryKate@MaryKateScott.com
Happy stamping, MaryKate