A fun easy shaker card, made easy with our foam strips, and made fun with an embossing folder technique.
Here's a quick video to show you how to create this embossing folder technique and the foam strips. Click here for the video
Base of the card 8 ½ x 5 ½ folded.
Mint Macaron is 5 ¼ x 4. Punch out a 2 ¼ hole into this paper.
Stamp your mint macaron ink pad right on to the matching Whale embossing folder called Sea Bed, place the mint macaron piece right into the folder, run through the Big Shot.
Tips on creating your shaker:
1. Secure a window sheet (cut 3 x 3) on the back of this Mint Macaron piece (I used Tear n Tape, Stampin Seal would work well too).
2. Use the foam strips and create a circle of foam (fairly close to the edge of the circle) ensure this circle is closed so your sequins don’t pop out.
3. Use 2-3 foam strips to the right of the circle so the whole card is equally dimensioned.
4. Position your designer paper on your base card (this piece is 3 x 3, and I used the paper with the small fishes). Secure this piece to the base card.
5. Place a small mound of the sequins right on top of the “fishes” designer paper (on your back card).
6. Now place the Mint Macaron piece right on top of the mound – ensure that this is on square.
7. Decorate the front of the card – I used a 3 x 1 ¾ banner with a greeting. And I punched out a whale from the designer paper
8. Stamp inside with a greeting. I also fussy cut a small whale and put him inside!
Super easy, I hope you try it! Happy Stamping! MaryKate
Post a Comment