Another Hippo Happiness Card!
Here's a link to a video so you can see how it goes together, with a few tips on lining up the stamping.
This card has a few extra steps but it’s so fun and I think worth just a few extra minutes!
Make the base card
1. Coastal Cabana 8 ½ x 5 ½ folded
2. Bermuda Bay 5 ¼ x 4
3. Silver foil 3 ¾ x 2
4. Granny Apple Green 3 ¾ x 2
5. Add a strip ¼ x 5 on top of the foil and Granny Apple Green
Make the Shape background
1. Take a scrap of whisper white about 4 ½ x 3 and add 6 strips of cardstock that are 1/2” wide but about 4 ½ (I used Mango Medley, Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight)
2. Die cut the largest of the shapes
3. Stamp the stars so they look they come from the unicorn!
4. Add this shape to the base with dimensions
5. Add a 1 ½ circle of vellum with a dimension
Make the unicorn
1. Stamp off the larger body with Melon Mambo
2. Stamp the smaller body with full strength Melon Mambo
3. Add the face – tip: line up the nostrils!
4. Die cut a tiny unicorn horn in silver and add to the head of the unicorn
5. Add to the vellum (no dimension)
Ok .. this card takes a few extra steps but I think is super fun and I hope you make one 😊
This is such a great bundle, look at all the dies! Love the 3 shapes, 3 dies each shape, all nesting and with the stitched edge.
If you purchase the bundle in my online store and use my host code (top right on this site) I will include a kit to make 3 cards (2 of each, total 6 cards with envelopes)! If you want this bundle… this is a great deal and it means you can immediately begin crafting when this arrives. Super fun!
Happy stamping! MaryKate