The clothes pin
This is a 9” pin that you can buy on Amazon for $3.49. I like the TOP of the pin to be the part that is pinched together. I use this to hold cards, a recipe, notes etc. So I want the base of the pin to be the wider end so the pin can stand up.
Supplies: 1 tropical flower, 4 leaves punched from the leaf punch, 16-20” twine, and DSP 9 x 2 to cover the pin.
1. Adhere the 9 x 2” paper to the clothes pin.
2. Make the embellishment. Stamp the tropical flower and color it in with the blends. I used Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink and a little bit of Lovely Lipstick
3. Take about 16”-20” of linen or white twine and circle this twine. Glue to the designer paper. Add the tropical flower embellishment.
4. Add 2-4 punched leaves under the flower. Make sure that the leaves at the bottom don’t hang over the edge as this will prevent the pin from standing up (and not crushing the lower leaves)
5. Add a gold gem to the center of the flower
Happy crafting! MaryKate