This treat package can stand up (due to the mountain fold in the middle.
1. Cut the paper 9” x 3” - check the direction of your paper!
2. Before you score, make sure the paper pattern (e.g. the hearts) are pointing correctly and then start scoring. (No need for you to waste paper, I did that for you!!) Do you see the hearts and my scoring tool pointing to the 1”? Round the corners of the top of the holder that has the 1” score line.
3. Score at 1”, 4 ½”, 5” and 5 ½”
4. Fold and burnish with a bone folder, making a mountain fold (a W) along the 5” (the 12.5cm) score line (see photo).
5. Now decorate it. If you want to make it as I did, I inserted the 2 ½ x 3” 6.5cm x 7.5cm white piece inside, stamped a greeting, then punched it out with the smaller punch. I then added it to a punched scallop heart.
6. For the outside, add the 2 punched hearts (I punched them from the matching designer paper), I liked my top heart to be attached to the front flap.
Get your Valentine's day order ASAP! You'll "need" these stamps and the pretty paper and matching punches. Feb 14 is rapidly approaching :)
email me or place an online order ... MaryKate@MaryKateScott.com
Happy Valentine's Day