Looking for a quick cute gift card?
This gift card holder or treat package can stand up (due to the mountain fold in the middle).
1. Cut the paper 9” x 3” - check the direction of your paper!
3. Round the corners of the top of the holder that has the 1” score line
4. Fold and burnish with a bone folder, making a mountain fold (a W) along the 5” score line (see photo)
5. Now decorate it. If you want to make it as I did, I inserted the 2 ½ x 3” white piece inside for your greeting. You can put a gift card in, or a bag of candy.
6. For the outside, I stamped the Merry Christmas from the Snowman set on a piece ¾ x 3” in real red
7. Add the clip and attach the bow with a glue dot
8. Insert your gift card and either secure it with a glue dot or make sure it’s clipped in.
9. Tip – if you need a bunch of these cut the paper 9 x 12 to make 4 at once!
You are done! If you need any of these supplies, my online store is always open - and remember you need to order by December 11 to ensure delivery by Christmas!
Happy crafting, enjoy the season - MaryKate