Here's a fun easy project. I love the use of the designer paper for the card and envelope. Email me if you want the project sheet to MaryKate@MaryKateScott.com
Here's a video making the card and envelope
And at the end of the video I show you a suite of cards from Artistically Inked - it's a wow set!
12 x 12 sheet of designer paper
Shapes (dies, punched shapes etc) in Basic white and matching cardstock
5 ½ x 4 ¼ cardstock to match the paper
3 ¾ x 5 Basic white
1 x 4” of foil
~12-16” of matching ribbon
Optional: twine and brads to close the envelope.
Optional: Trio punch to round the corners
1. Cut the paper 4 x 12 for the card – thinking about the direction of the paper. My card is horizontal so, the paper is too.
2. Trim the paper to 4 x 10 ½ and fold in half.
3. Attach to the 5 ½ x 4 ¼ piece of cardstock.
4. Attach the foil to the front edge of the card
5. Stamp your greeting and attach to the matching colored shape
6. Attach to the front of the card, add ribbon in a bow or a zee
7. Attach a 3 ¾ x 5 white piece inside the card
Envelope - see the diagram above for cutting and scoring. The red is cut out, the dashed lines are scores.
1. Cut the paper 6 x 12
2. Score on the short side at ¾ from either side (so ¾ and 5 ¼)
3. Score on the long side at 2 and 7 ¾
4. Burnish the folds
5. Trim using the diagram.
6. Round the corners if you wish
7. Fold up the envelope and secure the sides
Enjoy the Designer Series Paper Sale in July 2021. Here is a card with a matching envelope. Happy Crafting, Happy 4th to you all!
#BiggestWish #HostPaper #StampinUp
Post a Comment