So I thought I'd give you a few ideas. First.. .nothing Christmas or Holiday is my #1 recommendation. Opening up something that can't be used for a year is hard for a crafter :)
Here are my top 5 ideas:
1. The stamparatus and if you want to splurge a bag to match. This is a tool that every stamper loves or wants. It makes stamping easy and produces fabulous results. It's a stamp positioning tool, so you put the stamp on the clear plate, secure your project with the included magnet, apply ink and press on the paper. So many fun ways to use this great gadget. Perfect stamping every time, everyone is a star crafter!
2. A Paper Pumpkin subscription, this is a complete project (cards or packaging or both) that comes once a month. It's $20 a month and less when you buy 3, 6 or 12 months. Your crafter can "pause" the subscription, buy refills, it's a joy in the mailbox every month!
3. Kits. Kits comes with everything to make 20 or more cards. The box includes stamps, ink, all the supplies and projects are wow. My favorite is the Notes of Kindness, everyone needs thank you's!
4. A gift card to spend in January. I'd suggest increments of $50 as in January we run an annual sale where for each $50 spent your crafter can choose a free item (stamps, paper, ribbon etc). And I'll create a pretty gift card holder that your crafter will love!
5. Stocking stuffers... we all need extra adhesive (tombow liquid, snail, refills, tear n tape) and dimensionals... we can never have enough!
If I can help, don't hesitate to call/text 207 431 0317 or email MaryKate@MaryKateScott.com, I love helping you find something to make your crafter smile.
Happy holidays! MaryKate
Post a Comment