This week I have several projects made using our wonderful new Sale-A-Bration items. This is fun cute table favor, treat holder. Below is a link to a video on how to make this holder.
“Sour Cream” Treat Box Dimensions and "how to"
1. The Rainbow paper is 4 x 6 with TearNTape on 1 short and 1 long side. Put tear n tape on one short side, turn the paper over and put tear n tape on one long side.
2. Make a roll (almost looks like a toilet roll!) secure using the tape on the short side of the paper.
3. Remove the lower tear n tape (now it is in a circle) and secure the bottom edge – but when you secure this make sure the seam is off center.
4. Now fold the other end the other way so it looks a bit like a sour cream container.
5. Add ribbon and a greeting to the open end, securing with a clip. You can adhere both ends, but I like to be able to open and close my packaging.
6. Fill with treats
7. This is perfect for Valentine’s or for a party favor, or as a name tag for a dinner table
We did a virtual launch for our catalog and recorded to a Facebook page. Here's a link to the group, feel free to join us.
Also on that Facebook site:
There's a video on this page, showing you all the SAB projects, I'm posting on all week. Here's a link to the video click here to see the video with 4 SAB projects
Sale-A-Bration is a twice a year promotion where you get to choose a stamp set or designer paper when you spend $50. You can see this SAB catalog of choices by clicking on the Tab (above) on Shopping, Deals and Catalogs.
Happy to send you a catalog, answer your questions, please reach out MaryKate@MaryKateScott.com
Happy stamping, MaryKate